Learn more about SCL Health's Nutrition and Weight Loss and Bariatrics services.
- Juice of 3 limes, divided
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 6-oz. skin-off salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 c. chopped pineapple
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fine dice red bell pepper
- ¼ cup fine dice jalapeno seeded
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup mixed salad greens
- Make sauce: In a large bowl, whisk together juice of 2 limes, olive oil and honey.
- Heat grill to high. Add salmon, brushing with honey-lime sauce, and grill until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, make pineapple salsa: In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, onion, remaining ingredients and lime juice and cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve salmon warm with salsa.